As you attend “25 Days of Stream Team” events, make sure to take a passport with you and get a stamp at each one! Consider this your pass to prizes. Your souvenir from all 2014 events! Maybe a family heirloom?
Here’s how it works:
Attend Stream Team events and get your passport stamped. Each stamp is an entry for prize drawings. When you’re done for the year, mail your passport back and we’ll draw for prizes.
Here’s the nitty gritty:
2. Learn to love your passport because you only get one. And these aren’t just any passports. They’re printed on waterproof paper, and the lanyard is a double-sealed, waterproof pouch that can double as a dry bag for your smartphone or Tamogatchi.
3. Attend any or all of these 25 events. You can even do a different event on your own for bonus credit. Just write in the event on your passport and send in an activity report at the end of the year.
4. Get a free, soft-sided lunch cooler after your fifth event. This cooler is a treat–not only is it watertight, it has fold-out cup holders. How neat is that? Just send in a picture or photocopy of your stamped passport after your fifth event, and we’ll send one your way.
5. Enter your name for prizes by December 1, 2014. Each event counts as an entry, up to 25. You must mail your passport card to:
Missouri Stream Team
PO Box 180
Jefferson City, MO 65102
6. Bask in the glory of your new-found fortune. Prizes include boats from Colorado Canoe and Daytripper Kayak, a custom-built flyrod and casting lesson from Mark Van Patten, and a two night stay at Big Cedar Lodge in Branson.